Thursday, January 23, 2020

Provide direction signs to main entrance

I attended a presentation at Pixel building in One North. I checked Singapore map and found the building. It is a JTC building.

There was no indication on the map where the entrance is. There was also no sign on the site. It was a strange building.

I walked round the building. I could not find the entrance. I walked again. I finally saw it near the car park.

If someone drives into the car park, they can see the entrance. But if the visitor does not drive, it is quite confusing.

I had a similar problem when I visited another JTC building in Woodlands one month ago. The building is called Wave 9. It is a large building. There is no indication where the main entrance lobby is. I have to walked around this huge building.

Why are signs in Singapore so bad? Why can't they indicate where is the main entrance to the building?

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2479



No comments:

Blog Archive