Saturday, February 01, 2020

Healthy 365 is complicated

The Healthy 365 app has many events, promotions, challenges and more.

I find them to be very confusing.

I only know that I have to clock in 10,000 steps a day to get points.

But I do not know how many points are awarded and if higher points are given for reaching a higher thresh-hold. I tried to look for the instructions but could not find them.

I am also confused with tier 1, tier 2, etc. I do not know how it works.

Why does the Health Promotion Board have to make this activity so complicated? How many people really understand what is going on?

I know that many activities in Singapore is complicated and convoluted. It seems to be our national culture. Perhaps, it is because our agencies are being run by scholars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the case of scholars, most think there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

Blog Archive