Saturday, April 18, 2020

Excellent customer service from Xiaomi

I wish to commend Xiaomi for their excellent customer service.

My smart band 3 failed within the 1 year warranty period. I searched online for information on how to claim on the warranty.

I found a website that allowed me to send a message to the customer service location. The online form required me to fill up my name, email, telephone and the detail of my request.

I was able to submit the online form easily. It took me just one minute.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2867

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so sure what kind of planet they are living in. They provide this kind of housing for humans.

Bedrooms wardrobe maximum of 3 doors. Can only squeeze a queen size bed in the master bedroom, with space of one foot all around. No laundry area. One car-park lot for each unit. No visitors car park. Tenure 99 years and cost millions of dollars.

Where is their conscience?

Anonymous said...

Can buy with space if one has 6 million and above. No budget don't complain. Buy 5 room HDB resale.

Blog Archive