Saturday, May 30, 2020

Changing to a new computer

My friend approached me on a problem. His computer died. He wants to find someone to help him to buy a new computer and to transfer his files into the new computer.
I told him that I have changed my computer (home, office, laptop) several times during the past years. Each time, I changed to a new computer, I never bother to transfer my files.
Why? I stored my important files in the Cloud. I use Google Drive.
My friend has a Singnet account for his email. I will also advise him how he can access that account from GMail.
I will also give him some tips on how to use Facebook, as he is afraid to use it. He found it too complicated.
I will create a video to cover my tips on "How to upgrade your Online Skills".
Good or not?

No comments:

Blog Archive