Thursday, December 17, 2020

Redeem the Temasek Holdings masks

 Temasek Holdings allow people to redeem the mask by scanning their NRIC or entering the number manually.


This has led to cheats who redeem the masks illegally.


I disagree with the approach. I will allow people to redeem the mask by scanning the NRIC but will not the manual entry of the NRIC.

It is easy for a cheat to enter the NRIC of another person illegally, but it is more difficult for them to use their NRIC for scanning (although it is not impossible).

Everybody has the NRIC. If they lose it, they should get a replacement. They should use the NRIC to redeem the mask. If they forget the NRIC, come back another day.

This is my common sense approach.

Why insane ministers think differently?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They suck our blood. In addition, people expect blood from them. Ratio is even.





dw90582 said...

Hey there, I’m David. I’m a software engineer living in Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA. I am a fan of web development. I’m also interested in Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. You can visit my company website with a click on the button above.
Webroot login
Office.com/setup
Mcafee.com/activate
Mcafee.com/activate
Mcafee.com/activate

Blog Archive