Do you want to earn 3% or more on your un-fixed deposits?
Our Flexi-Cash operates like a deposit in a bank. The current interest rate is about 3%. It will change with the money market. Right now, interest rate is increasing, so the interest rate on your deposit will also move up.
It is an un-fixed deposit becuase you can withdraw it at any time. There is no penalty. You are not locked in for 1 year or longer.
Your money is invested in our Money Market fund, which is invested mainly in the inter bank market (ie lent to other banks) or A rated money market instruments. The cost of investing is only 0.1% (yes, one tenth of 1%), during the promotion period.
Invest in the un-fixed deposit. It pays more, and gives full flexibility for your cash.
Go to www.income.coop and read our FAQ. Or call 6788 1111.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/02 - 07/09
- Tips on choosing your investment
- Bank wealth planner provide misleading information...
- Delay in approval of Enhanced Incomeshield
- Fly back to Singapore after watching World Cup
- Village life in Bavaria, Germany
- FIFA World Cup Semi-Finals (France v Portugal)
- Global stockmarkets are recovering
- Invest in specialised funds?
- Global stockmarkets are now recovering
- Will NTUC Income close down its small funds?
- 3 tips for the young - worth at least $20,000
- Why do travel website only recommend 1 travel insu...
- Do not give $20,000 away!
- Earn 3% and more on your un-fixed deposits
- Customer choose to buy insurance directly
- My World Cup Experience
- ▼ 07/02 - 07/09 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)