Here is a report from my head of Group & Health Department.
We have recently introduced a new computer system to handle the upgrade to Enhanced
Incomeshield. It works well and is able to clear many cases efficiently.
We have processed more than 20,000 cases (out of 60,000) that do not require underwriting. However, we continue to receive 10,000 new requests each week. We anticipate this will only start to slow down next month.
We expect to clear the backlog completely by Sep 2006. For new requests received at our firstname.lastname@example.org, we send an email reply of acknowledgement to the sender on the same day.
- ► 2013 (343)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/23 - 07/30
- Agent ask about our commission rates
- Kind remark from a visitor
- Living policy by limited premiums
- Unemployed workers refuse to work in retail indust...
- A second chance to develop your career in insuranc...
- Replies to comments posted in my blog
- Policyholder invest $50,000 on his birthday
- Why do your colleagues block e-mails to the CEO?
- Customer prefer to insure with NTUC Income
- Do not allow the adviser to churn your CPF investm...
- Radio Ad on Flexi-Cash
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Advertisement: Soar in your Insurance Sales
- New system for Incomeshield helps to clear the bac...
- AIA policyholders have to pay premium longer than ...
- Flexi-Cash: it takes 12 days to recover the initia...
- ▼ 07/23 - 07/30 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)