Friday, July 28, 2006

Why do your colleagues block e-mails to the CEO?

A policyholder asked why my colleagues block e-mails to the CEO. Here is my reply:

Dear

You ask why emails to me are blocked by my colleagues. Normally, my colleagues attend to the routine matters, and will refer to me only those matters that need my attention.

Even if your e-mail does reach me, I am not able to answer specifically the questions that you have raised, and will need to refer them to my colleagues who handles them anyway.

You were unhappy about the delay in responding to your request for upgrading.

During this period, my colleagues are overwhelmed by 60,000 requests for upgrading into the Enhanced Incomeshield plan. This has caused a lot of backlog with its own set of problems. As they are highly stressed, there is some delay and drop in standard of service. Please accept our apology.

No comments:

Blog Archive