A few visitors posted comments that disagree with me. Some of the comments are quite personal and uncalled for. I will leave them in my blog for other people to make their own judgement.
If anyone wish to ask a specific question that is important to you, please send an e-mail to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will answer them myself or get my colleague to reply to you.
Some of the people who posted their comments obviously work for my competitors. They are agents of other insurance companies or financial advisers marketing unit trusts. They argue that their products are better. Maybe, they are right. I will let the customers make their own judgement.
Some unit trusts are available at no front end charge. But, you have to be careful about their annual fee. It may be 1.5% or 2%. They may also have trailer charge. So, you just have to make sure that you have the correct comparison.
You can also visit Dr Money's website, at www.askdrmoney.com. He makes a comparison of the charges of unit trusts and insurance funds.
All the best.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
07/23 - 07/30
- Agent ask about our commission rates
- Kind remark from a visitor
- Living policy by limited premiums
- Unemployed workers refuse to work in retail indust...
- A second chance to develop your career in insuranc...
- Replies to comments posted in my blog
- Policyholder invest $50,000 on his birthday
- Why do your colleagues block e-mails to the CEO?
- Customer prefer to insure with NTUC Income
- Do not allow the adviser to churn your CPF investm...
- Radio Ad on Flexi-Cash
- Dance Appreciation Series at the Esplanade
- Advertisement: Soar in your Insurance Sales
- New system for Incomeshield helps to clear the bac...
- AIA policyholders have to pay premium longer than ...
- Flexi-Cash: it takes 12 days to recover the initia...
- ▼ 07/23 - 07/30 (16)
- ► 2005 (159)