Sudoku is popular all over the world. It is printed in Today paper and in MyPaper (under the title Logic9).
I am surprised that many people do not know how to play this puzzle. They have seen the puzzle before, but have not been taught how to do it.
I will be giving a 30 minute talk on how to play this puzzle at easy and difficult level in November and December. We will be giving a Logic9 puzzle (worth $5) to each attendee.
If you want to learn the tip on how to be an expert in this puzzle (and be within the top 5% of the population), come to listen to my talk. It is fun and rewarding.
Watch out for the advertisement in the newspaper and in eNN. You can register to subscribe to eNN for free at:, Free eNN
- ► 2013 (313)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/22 - 10/29
- Car Tracking
- Car sharing service
- Advice from an insurance specialist
- Learn to play Logic9 (Sudoku)
- Buy unit trust through a financial adviser?
- Return on Money Market Fund
- Posting in SG Entrepreneurs
- Election in Melbourne
- Traffic Congestion in Singapore
- The History of Sudoku (Logic9)
- Invest in Money Market Fund
- Smiling Tiger
- Sorry to hear that you are leaving Income
- Negative headline is unfair
- Use Skype for text meetings
- Use Skype for International Calls
- How can employers prevent the escalation of medica...
- ▼ 10/22 - 10/29 (17)
- ► 2005 (159)