Friday, October 27, 2006

Learn to play Logic9 (Sudoku)

Sudoku is popular all over the world. It is printed in Today paper and in MyPaper (under the title Logic9).

I am surprised that many people do not know how to play this puzzle. They have seen the puzzle before, but have not been taught how to do it.

I will be giving a 30 minute talk on how to play this puzzle at easy and difficult level in November and December. We will be giving a Logic9 puzzle (worth $5) to each attendee.

If you want to learn the tip on how to be an expert in this puzzle (and be within the top 5% of the population), come to listen to my talk. It is fun and rewarding.

Watch out for the advertisement in the newspaper and in eNN. You can register to subscribe to eNN for free at:, Free eNN

1 comment:

Magdeline Teo said...

Indeed Mr Tan, not only is Sudoku fun and entertaining, it's a good stimulant for the brain too.

I have recently relocated back to Singapore (have resided in Australia for over 9 years now) and to my surprised I discovered my mum picking up this game and is very much enjoying it.

I sincerely hope more retired/ senior people will pick up similar sports/ games that will help stimulate their mind and creativity.

An entertained folk is a happy folk.

Magdeline Teo

Blog Archive