Dear Mr Tan
I have been a policy holder of Income since 1993. I am glad to inform you that Income remains my preferred insurer for me and my family to this day.
It is thus with great regret that I learn that you are leaving Income, as I feel that you really have the benefits of the policy holders at heart and really take the effort to educate the public on insurance and personal financial planning.
Hopefully, your successor will be a person who holds fast to these ideals too, who will continue to look after the welfare of Singaporeans.
If I could share with you on a personal basis - I like Income as I feel that its policies are priced fairly and clear and easy to understand, the management looks after the interests of policyholders, and the agents (or at least my agent) are honest, upfront and do not give me any b*llsh*t. (please pardon me!)
My experience with other insurers have not been too pleasant, as I always feel that they try to sell me a product that either 1) they do not understand, or 2) is not useful to me, or 3) gives them lots of commission but does not benefit me, or 4) try to oversell a product without due consideration of whether I can afford it in the long run.
Kudos to you and Income for a job well done, and I wish you all the best in your future pursuits.
Thank you for your kind words. Wish you all the best.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/22 - 10/29
- Car Tracking
- Car sharing service
- Advice from an insurance specialist
- Learn to play Logic9 (Sudoku)
- Buy unit trust through a financial adviser?
- Return on Money Market Fund
- Posting in SG Entrepreneurs
- Election in Melbourne
- Traffic Congestion in Singapore
- The History of Sudoku (Logic9)
- Invest in Money Market Fund
- Smiling Tiger
- Sorry to hear that you are leaving Income
- Negative headline is unfair
- Use Skype for text meetings
- Use Skype for International Calls
- How can employers prevent the escalation of medica...
- ▼ 10/22 - 10/29 (17)
- ► 2005 (159)