Sudoku is a number game that is popular around the world. You enter each row, column or box (3X3) with the numbers 1 to 9 (each number appear only once). It appears in Today paper and in MyPaper.
NTUC Income has created puzzles under the name of Logic9. You can view the game at
The game is good for young and old. It trains children to be familiar with numbers and strengthens their mathematics. It trains the elderly to keep their mind alert, and prevents dementia (so it is claimed).
If you play the CD version of Logic9, you have the following option:
- use numbers, train the left brain
- use symbols (eg flowers, animals), train the right brain
- try level 5 to 8, train your mind to be flexible and adapt to the uncertain.
You can buy the CD and pocketbooks at NTUC Income branches, and bookstores for only $5.
The pocketbook is suitable for use in the bus, train or plan. It contains 128 puzzles at 4 levels. 2,000 copies are sold each month.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/12 - 11/19
- FAQ: Ideal Policy (revised)
- Is the market too high?
- FAQ: Flexi-Link Policy (revised)
- What is the financial stability of NTUC Income?
- Earn $30,000 more by investing through NTUC Income...
- Logic9 (Sudoku): 3 tips to solve difficult puzzles...
- Many motorists switch after first year
- Happy with review of claim
- Performance of Investment Funds
- Get a better deal from NTUC Income on your HDB loa...
- Structured product withdrawn in the UK
- Is it risky to invest in structured products?
- Logic9 (Sudoku) trains the mind
- My financial advice is free, but worth a lot of mo...
- Unhappy about inflated claim from a third party
- Happy with injury settlement
- I wish to invest more in NTUC Income shares
- What is the right time to invest in the Global Equ...
- Do you think that she is pretending to be ill?
- Buy Term Insurance
- NTUC Income pays claims promptly
- ▼ 11/12 - 11/19 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)