I have 3 tips to solve the difficult puzzles.
- find the missing number
- 3 box rule
- eliminate the blanks
I have taught about 100 people. They all enjoyed it. About 2% of the population know how to solve this puzzle. Join this exclusive group of genius.
I shall be giving a public talk in December on how to solve these puzzles. Watch out for details. Attend the talk, and get a free copy of the Logic0 pocketbook (worth $5).
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/12 - 11/19
- FAQ: Ideal Policy (revised)
- Is the market too high?
- FAQ: Flexi-Link Policy (revised)
- What is the financial stability of NTUC Income?
- Earn $30,000 more by investing through NTUC Income...
- Logic9 (Sudoku): 3 tips to solve difficult puzzles...
- Many motorists switch after first year
- Happy with review of claim
- Performance of Investment Funds
- Get a better deal from NTUC Income on your HDB loa...
- Structured product withdrawn in the UK
- Is it risky to invest in structured products?
- Logic9 (Sudoku) trains the mind
- My financial advice is free, but worth a lot of mo...
- Unhappy about inflated claim from a third party
- Happy with injury settlement
- I wish to invest more in NTUC Income shares
- What is the right time to invest in the Global Equ...
- Do you think that she is pretending to be ill?
- Buy Term Insurance
- NTUC Income pays claims promptly
- ▼ 11/12 - 11/19 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)