Dear Mr Tan
My husband and I have invested 5000 Income shares ($50,000) each in 2004. We are both happy with the return.
This is the core part of our retirement planning. Both of us are in our mid forty. We would like to invest more into Income shares. When will you be re-opening for new subcription.
Congratulations> You and your husband have made an excellent investment.
We do not plan to invite new subscription for the share capital for the immediate future.
I will let the coop secretary know about your interest, and to keep you in the waiting list (in case some shareholders wish to sell their shares).
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
11/12 - 11/19
- FAQ: Ideal Policy (revised)
- Is the market too high?
- FAQ: Flexi-Link Policy (revised)
- What is the financial stability of NTUC Income?
- Earn $30,000 more by investing through NTUC Income...
- Logic9 (Sudoku): 3 tips to solve difficult puzzles...
- Many motorists switch after first year
- Happy with review of claim
- Performance of Investment Funds
- Get a better deal from NTUC Income on your HDB loa...
- Structured product withdrawn in the UK
- Is it risky to invest in structured products?
- Logic9 (Sudoku) trains the mind
- My financial advice is free, but worth a lot of mo...
- Unhappy about inflated claim from a third party
- Happy with injury settlement
- I wish to invest more in NTUC Income shares
- What is the right time to invest in the Global Equ...
- Do you think that she is pretending to be ill?
- Buy Term Insurance
- NTUC Income pays claims promptly
- ▼ 11/12 - 11/19 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)