Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Provide for welfare of parents

Hi,

I need some advice from you. The thoughts of buying an insurance plan had been on my mind for quite a while.

I am the only child and my parents are at their 50s. While working now, I am concurrently studying a part time university honors degree.

I am earning a gross wage of $1,500. 40% of it is used to pay for my school fees. Minus other expendure, I still manage to save 30%.

My mother had advised me to buy an insurance plan only after I graduate. However, because I am the only child, I want to buy some minimal plan to least protect the
welfare for my parents. The plan needs not benefit me but it must cover some of my parents' welfare when things happen to me i.e. accidents.

Is there any insurance plan which is suitable for me right now and when I graduate in 8 months time I will be able to increase the premium.

SL

-------------

Dear SL,

I suggest the following:

i-Young to provide the protection. It cost only $100 a year.
Save and invest in a flexible saving plan, ie the Ideal plan.

Here are the FAQ

http://www.income.coop/insurance/i-young/faq.asp
http://www.income.coop/insurance/ideal/faq2.asp

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive