Several people sent e-mails to me to seek my advice on what they should do with their financial planning.
I am not able to provide this advise to them, as will take a lot of my time (which I am not able to spare).
I usually advise them to read the FAQ in my website, http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/
If they need specific advice, I usually refer them to an insurance adviser. The adviser will recommend the following:
1. Buy term insurance
2. Invest in a low cost, well diversified investment fund
The adviser does earn a modest rate of commission on these products, which gives good value to the customer (compared to high cost products available in the market). As the consumer is already aware about the options (after reading my FAQ), the adviser is not likely to push any high cost product.
I hope that this approach will be helpful.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
10/07 - 10/14
- Compensation for Traffic Accident
- Traffic Accident – How to claim on your Insurance
- Bad idea to drive to CBD
- Ramadhan in Jakarta
- Non Guaranteed Rates
- Non Guaranteed Benefits
- Does insurance policy cover terrorism?
- Medication to relieve pain from gout
- Buy an immediate life annuity with $200,000
- Investing in Australian and New Zealand deposits
- The wealthy need medical insurance
- Independent financial service
- Source for your housing loan
- Adjustible premiums
- Time to switch from equity funds?
- Financing MBA degree
- Role for insurance advisers
- ▼ 10/07 - 10/14 (17)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)