Hi Mr Tan,
I understood that there is a trend towards independent morgage advisers in some countries. The independent advisors source quotes from the banks and provide them for the client to compare and decide.
In the event the client signs a contract, the adviser gets a cut from the company or charges the client a fee.
Do you know of any such companies in Singapore? Can you give me some contacts.
I found this website using Google search. Is this what you are looking for?
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
10/07 - 10/14
- Compensation for Traffic Accident
- Traffic Accident – How to claim on your Insurance
- Bad idea to drive to CBD
- Ramadhan in Jakarta
- Non Guaranteed Rates
- Non Guaranteed Benefits
- Does insurance policy cover terrorism?
- Medication to relieve pain from gout
- Buy an immediate life annuity with $200,000
- Investing in Australian and New Zealand deposits
- The wealthy need medical insurance
- Independent financial service
- Source for your housing loan
- Adjustible premiums
- Time to switch from equity funds?
- Financing MBA degree
- Role for insurance advisers
- ▼ 10/07 - 10/14 (17)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)