Friday, April 18, 2008

Risk Management & Insurance at SMU

I taught a class of 29 students at SMU on the subject Risk Management and Insurance. I have completed all the classes. The final exmaination was held yesterday. I had to invigilate it.

It was quite enjoyable. I learned a lot about the subject as well. I had to brush up on the theory to present to the class. The students enjoyed the practical aspects of the subject that came from my personal experience.

I intend to repeat the course for the next semester. It will be easier for me (having done it already) and more interesting for the next batch of students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tan,
I am glad that you enjoyed the course. How I wish I could attend your course.
There is a Chinese proverb "wen gu zhi xin" - when you revise old stuff, you learn new stuff.

starlight

Blog Archive