Friday, July 18, 2008

Keen to work for an honest insurance company

Hello Mr.Tan,
I am an avid reader of your blog and find the information you have shared with your visitors well written.

I understand from reading your blog, you are starting a new insurance company.I am keen to explore a potential employment with your new company.

Currently, I am working in the IT industry in the private sector.Although I do not have the necessary experience in the financial industry, I am keen to explore the potential and believe in serving the interests of the people.

Hi Mr.Tan,
Thank you for taking the time to go through my resume. The insurance industry is in need of honest and capable people. I will look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Crazy Aries said...

Which company you join is not an issue, like what Mr Tan said "The insurance industry is in need of honest and capable people".

siewkhim said...

True. But are there honest and capable people? Even monks and priests are dishonest.

I am yet to find a honest and capable human being. I myself has not been fully honest and capable during my lifetime.

Honesty is relative. Capability is a perception.

Blog Archive