Saturday, August 02, 2008

Advice on Financial Planning

Hi Kin Lian,
I have read your articles in your website and found that they were very informative and also gave us very good advices.

I would to find out do you provide financial planning for us. If you do, I would like to seek your advice.

REPLY
I do not give specific financial planning advice. You can read the FAQs in my website and decide for yourself.

Read the FAQ on "Financial Planning for the Young". It tells you how much to set aside for your retirement and how to invest in a low cost fund. You can read the FAQ on "Personal Insurance" to decide on the type of low cost insurance that you need.

1 comment:

zhummmeng said...

When looking for an adviser , make sure you engage a qualified financial planner with the right credentials and not a salesman.
What is the right credential?
From this website http;//www.fpas.org.sg I can see that
CFP is currently the best globally.
The CFPs are equipped with the right knowledge and skills .The ethics ensures consumers that they get proper, ethical and competent advice.
If you should find the CFPs misconduct unprofessionally there is a complaint mechanism to seek redress.So it is safe that you get responsible financial planning advice.
I urge you to visit their site for more information.

Blog Archive