Contributed by Ho Cheow Seng
"The study of history is a powerful antidote to contemporary arrogance. It is humbling to discover how many of our glib assumptions, which seem to us novel and plausible, have been tested before, not once but many times and in innumerable guises; and discovered to be, at great human cost, wholly false."
- Paul Johnson
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
12/28 - 01/04
- Thought for the Day: study of history
- Regular visitors to my blog
- Market price understates the value of the shares
- DJ:HK Regulator: Investigating All Minibond Distri...
- Taxi drivers - booking for taxi by SMS
- Reply to Ho Yew Kee
- SCMP:Finance chief given report on minibonds saga
- Buyer beware and seller beware too
- Rating of political Leaders
- Survey - J. B. Jeyaretnam
- Seasons Greetings and best wishes for 2009
- Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) information
- HK: Finance chief given report on minibonds saga
- In memory of Mr. J. B. Jeyaretnam
- Credit freeze in Singapore
- MAS acting on complaints
- Invest in the stock market
- Tip: Avoid performance chasing based on short-term...
- Results - Mis-selling of credit linked notes
- Survey - Mis-selling of Credit Linked Notes
- MAS reply on Pinnacle Notes
- Pinnacle Notes: Website should be more free with i...
- HK Standard: Lehman minibond values up in air
- Hong Kong: Lehman dozen feeling bullied
- Thought for the day - make an exception of myself
- SCMP:Mis-selling of minibonds had 1980s precedent ...
- HK: More frustration for minibond investors at tri...
- Satisfaction with Life Index
- ▼ 12/28 - 01/04 (28)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)