Sunday, May 03, 2009

Critical year offer - seek advice from CASE

Hi
15 years ago, my father bought me an AIA insurance with critical year feature.

Now, AIA has mailed me to choose 2 options - 1) continue premium 2) pay from dividends till zero then start cash payment ago. Alternative is 3)support program, but no explanation whatsoever 4) adjudication.

If I don't choose, it will be taken as I were to accept AIA position. I am confused which is the better option. I was hoping for someone to initiate class action, but till now none forthcoming. I would like your advice on this.

REPLY
I suggest that you consult the Consumer Association of Singapore, CASE.  They have handled many of these cases i n the past.

1 comment:

SS said...

See similar experience by Other policyholders at http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=195362

Blog Archive