The owner of a small business told me that the keeping of tax invoices to support GST has added to his cost of doing business. He has to keep separate records for the purpose of GST, which is additional to the records for preparing his accounting statements.
Do you agree with this view? If you are runnning a business that needs to comply with GST or have any friends in this situation, please share your views here.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
06/21 - 06/28
- Only 20% received offer
- ST: Lehman saga: Two thirds get payment offer
- GST records adds to cost of doing business
- Health care reform in the USA
- Quality of life in Ipoh
- Shape Quiz (T Puzzle)
- Financial reforms in America
- Unable to take up rights issue
- Learn about medication
- Shopping through the internet
- Paying in foreign currency
- China Daily:Banks may face action from SFC
- SCMP:At least 11 banks mis-sold minibonds, SFC chi...
- Will Hong Kong investors get a higher compensation...
- Full refund of premium under ILP
- The Standard:BOCHK, regulator reach minibond impas...
- Employment is the key to economic recovery
- Brain Workout (aka Intelligence Quiz)
- Correct approach to select an insurance policy
- Politics of Fear - Reader's Views
- How to construct a diversified portfolio
- Incomplete information on shares
- Puzzle: The Two Tribes
- ▼ 06/21 - 06/28 (23)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)