I welcome diverse views. I hold different views from other people. I observe the following principles in expressing my views:
1. I state my views and give my reasons.
2. I do not pass judgement on other people's views (i.e who am I to judge?)
3. I do not attack another person.
Some people who disagree with me, use this approach:
1. They pass judgement on my views
2. They give an extreme interpretation of my views (i.e. put words in my mouth) and attack it
3. They attack me personally on other matters
4. They carry out these actions, while remaining anonymous.
I hope that more people can come forward to express their views honestly and positively. If one has to be anonmymous or use a pen name, it is more important that one should show respect and fairness to other people.
Tan Kin Lian