Hi Mr. Tan
Why did you withdraw your blog? Are you a coward?
What are you going to do with the defamatory statements in the Profitable Group website that are attacking you personally? Will you sue them?
Did you do any research before you post the article?
My blog article was extracted from the Guardian website. Someone, presumably an investor, sent the article to me, requesting for it to be posted. I checked against the link and found that it was posted in the Guardian website.
Several of the statements refer to land banking in general and not specifically to Profitable Group. There were a few statements referring directly to Profitable Group but they looked quite factual to me. So, I posted the article in my blog.
When Profitable Group said that the article contained untruths, I removed it from my blog immediately. I also offered to post any correction that they wish to send to me. In particular, I asked for any correction that they sent to the Guardian article to be sent to me.
It is not a matter of cowardice. It is a matter of being fair. I do not hold any malice towards Profitable Group or any of its directors and do not wish to damage their reputation through any unintended mistake.
I have seen the statements made by Profitable Group in their website that do appear to attack me personally. I do not intend to take legal action against them for these statements. I will let the public make their own judgement about my character. Let the truth prevails. Let the facts speak for themselves.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
10/11 - 10/18
- Dislike of CPF Life
- Wasteful reserving of parking spaces
- Confusing road names in Singapore
- Financial planning - Practical Steps (draft 5a)
- Jobs in Life Insurance industry
- A confusing ILP product that gave poor yield
- Blow the whistle on hidden charges
- Understanding your benefit illustration
- Trust in the Government
- Heavy penalty on single premium policy
- Illustration for my financial planning book
- Avoid defamation
- Article about Profitable Group
- Benefit Illustration - Single Premium Whole Life p...
- Fair treatment to all
- Profitable Group
- Ponzi scheme
- Investing in unregulated financial products
- Benefit illustration of life insurance products
- Health care reform in USA
- Truth in advertising
- Personal experience on land banking
- Lawyers should uphold truth and justice
- Wasteful competition
- Conversation with a German resident
- Unfair business practices
- PayTV to carry all channels
- Speed and control sensors of an automated car
- Invest in STI ETF
- Views of an unemployed, mature worker
- Presentation on Shape Quiz
- Experiences with Land Banking
- Hidden charges in Investment-linked policies
- Driver-less taxis
- Advice from an insurance CEO
- Earn an income by selling my puzzle books
- Fair Dealing Outcome for Customers
- Battle of PayTV Operators
- Reduce unemployment
- RED Portal (18) - Do your research
- Pay the right price for insurance
- Remembering Seng Guat Neo
- President Obama pushes for Financial Reform
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Squeeze on the middle class
- ▼ 10/11 - 10/18 (47)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)