I took the rechargeable torchlight with me for my tour of China. I stayed in 5 hotels over the 8 days. I had to change a hotel almost every day.
The layout of every hotel room is different and the switches are complicated. It is difficult to find the correct switch to turn on at night. The torchlight came in very handy. The locator light help me to find the torchlight in the dark. I use the torchlight to see the labels on the swtiches or to find my watch or other items that I needed.
This torchlight is very useful when you travel.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
12/13 - 12/20
- Scenaries of Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China
- Keeping patients safe
- Climate summit in Copenhagen
- Goldman Sachs to give up Life Settlement business?...
- UK: High Court action to shut down five "Land Bank...
- Challenges for global economies for 2010
- Financial planning - buying a property for own occ...
- Attractions of Kuala Lumpur
- Workers like flex-time
- To all fathers with daughters
- Economics and financial planning
- Torchlight for travellers
- Why big banks are bad for the economy
- Future jobs in America
- CT scans are costly and have their risk
- Collapse of Pinnacle Notes Series 3
- Authority has to act to stop investment scams
- Snap election in Singapore?
- Minimum wage and employment
- Impact of Sichuan Earthquake in 2008
- Visit to Sichuan, China
- ▼ 12/13 - 12/20 (22)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)