Sichuan suffered a big drop in tourism revenue for the past 12 months. Tourist visits to Sichuan dropped significantly after the earthquake. It is only starting to recover. My tour guide said that he looked after only three tour groups during the past 12 months.
My group was able to get the top class hotels as pack of the package for an affordable price. It is a good time to visit Sichuan as the cost is still low and the service is excellent. Sichuan has excellent natural landscapes, sceneries, mountains, waterfalls and rivers. Tourism is an important part of its economy.
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
12/13 - 12/20
- Scenaries of Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan, China
- Keeping patients safe
- Climate summit in Copenhagen
- Goldman Sachs to give up Life Settlement business?...
- UK: High Court action to shut down five "Land Bank...
- Challenges for global economies for 2010
- Financial planning - buying a property for own occ...
- Attractions of Kuala Lumpur
- Workers like flex-time
- To all fathers with daughters
- Economics and financial planning
- Torchlight for travellers
- Why big banks are bad for the economy
- Future jobs in America
- CT scans are costly and have their risk
- Collapse of Pinnacle Notes Series 3
- Authority has to act to stop investment scams
- Snap election in Singapore?
- Minimum wage and employment
- Impact of Sichuan Earthquake in 2008
- Visit to Sichuan, China
- ▼ 12/13 - 12/20 (22)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)