My grand daughter Vera is now 3 years old. Her sister, Nadya, is 1 year old. They had a birthday party recently. Visit this blog.
Here is a video of their visit to my home.
- ► 2019 (1280)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
12/20 - 12/27
- Dangers of Big Banks
- Paul Volcker on Financial Innovation
- Temasek review reported on my views about MM Lee's...
- Glass Stegall Act
- High retail price
- Advice on making insurance claims
- Pop star: Boymongoose
- About the father of modern day Singapore
- Good and bad regulation
- Today in Singapore
- Bad snow storms
- Need to tax fat bonuses
- Why roulette is better than land banking
- SCMP: Investors offered 80 pct payout for Lehman p...
- Repaying bailout funds
- Goldman Sachs and synthethetic CDO
- Quality of life and occupation
- Insuring a home for the right value
- Are Singaporeans less hard working and hard drivin...
- Confidentiality agreements
- Did the investment banks benefited at the expense ...
- Old and new citizens
- Will Goldman Sachs sue Thomas Adams?
- Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2010
- Playing with fire
- Churning the CPF savings
- Rechargeable torchlight and shape quiz
- Vera and Nadya
- Helping the poor
- Ask about the charges
- Get full facts about the financial product
- The Fed's regulatory errors
- Observations about Hong Kong
- Stress at FIDREC hearngs
- Avoid ETF with steep fees
- Need for savings and liquidity
- Shape Quiz at $2
- Climbing stairs as an exercise
- Time to scrap the White Pages
- Coping with unemployment
- Investing in properties
- Understanding fund brochures
- Why pay Singapore TV licence?
- Need to investigate AIG
- Bonus of bankers
- Panda in zoo in Chengdu, China
- Pearl Shaol Falls in Jiuzhaigou, China
- Take care of customers
- ▼ 12/20 - 12/27 (48)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)