Business has to change to earn back the public trust. Here is an article from Jeff Kindler, CEO of Pfizer.
At Pfizer, we’ve begun to change.
We know we need to be straight with people...
The stakes are high.
We know we will be measured not by what we say, but by what we do.
If we don’t do what we say we will, then we’ll lose trust even further.
Then we could lose customers or face more legal problems.
This is true for all leaders, whatever industry or public office they’re in.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
03/21 - 03/28
- Avoid complex financial product
- SCMP: Bank staff arrested over minibonds
- Expensive Telephone Charges
- Bank staff mis-selling to be scrutinized under gov...
- UK ban on commission to take effect from 2013
- FISCA website
- Many Singaporeans are migrating
- Testimonial to my Financial Planning book
- Simulation game: Pro-Investor
- ST Online: Premium questions for motor insurers
- Price of HDB flat
- Public administration
- Video: How to solve the Tangram
- Front page news around the world
- IHT settle defamation claims in Singapore
- Why labour mobility may be difficult
- SCMP:The crisis lesson that the HKMA still hasn't ...
- Facilities at Dubai Airport
- Video: Rechargeable locator torchlight
- Earn back the public trust
- Shape Quiz Mini-pak for training
- Video: How to solve Sudoku puzzle
- Difficulty with Shield claim
- Land banking product - views of two investors
- Self education on financial planning
- Toughest Puzzle - Who tells the truth?
- Posting comments in my blog
- ST Forum: More accountability needed for motor ins...
- Financial stability of banks
- Culture of trust and fair treatment
- Casino and coasters - a Singapore life
- Poor return on a policy with regular payouts
- Avoid all land banking projects
- Does Singapore have a future?
- Lavish spending at expense of policyholders
- Shape Quiz - door gift for corporate events
- Universal Studio Singapore - videos
- ST Forum - Taxing time with mum's insurer
- Survey - land banking
- Guaranteed renewable - for motor insurance?
- Managing personal risks
- Workers prefer job security
- A safe environment
- Universal Studio Singapore
- ▼ 03/21 - 03/28 (44)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)