View of investor 1
An investor bought a land banking product said: There is also a similar group of investors - who has hired a corporate investigator in New York - to file a class action suit against X. I received a phone call from New York sometime ago. In Malaysia-KL, X office was raided by the authorities,.investigations still pending. It appears to those who are suspicious - that X is a very cleverly-crafted "legal cheat".
View of investor 2
This investor bought into another land banking product, which carried the name of a reputable legal firm in Singapore. The name of this legal firm gave him the confidence that the product was sound. He learned later that he was cheated, and was not able to take action as the land banking company is based outside Singapore.
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
03/21 - 03/28
- Avoid complex financial product
- SCMP: Bank staff arrested over minibonds
- Expensive Telephone Charges
- Bank staff mis-selling to be scrutinized under gov...
- UK ban on commission to take effect from 2013
- FISCA website
- Many Singaporeans are migrating
- Testimonial to my Financial Planning book
- Simulation game: Pro-Investor
- ST Online: Premium questions for motor insurers
- Price of HDB flat
- Public administration
- Video: How to solve the Tangram
- Front page news around the world
- IHT settle defamation claims in Singapore
- Why labour mobility may be difficult
- SCMP:The crisis lesson that the HKMA still hasn't ...
- Facilities at Dubai Airport
- Video: Rechargeable locator torchlight
- Earn back the public trust
- Shape Quiz Mini-pak for training
- Video: How to solve Sudoku puzzle
- Difficulty with Shield claim
- Land banking product - views of two investors
- Self education on financial planning
- Toughest Puzzle - Who tells the truth?
- Posting comments in my blog
- ST Forum: More accountability needed for motor ins...
- Financial stability of banks
- Culture of trust and fair treatment
- Casino and coasters - a Singapore life
- Poor return on a policy with regular payouts
- Avoid all land banking projects
- Does Singapore have a future?
- Lavish spending at expense of policyholders
- Shape Quiz - door gift for corporate events
- Universal Studio Singapore - videos
- ST Forum - Taxing time with mum's insurer
- Survey - land banking
- Guaranteed renewable - for motor insurance?
- Managing personal risks
- Workers prefer job security
- A safe environment
- Universal Studio Singapore
- ▼ 03/21 - 03/28 (44)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)