Thursday, August 12, 2010

Existing Life Insurance Policy [2]

I have received many requests from consumers asking my advice if they should continue their existing life insurance policies. They gave me a lot of details of the various policies that they now hold.

I am not able to give individual advice of this type, as it requires me to spend a lot of time. I will refer them to a financial adviser, who is willing to give the advice for a fee that is based on time, similar to seeing a doctor or lawyer. I advice consumers to be willing to pay for impartial advice.

If you wish to avoid paying this fee, you can learn to make decisions for yourself. You can follow the guide explained in my FAQ on "existing life policies" available from www.tankinlian.com/ask.aspx.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive