Sunday, August 29, 2010

FISCA Educational Talks [2]

I gave my 3rd talk on Financial Planning - A Practical Guide on 28 August 2010. It was attended by 35 participants. About half of them were young people, who are interested to know about financial planning - before they buy the wrong financial products!

This turned out to be my most successful talk. I received e-mails from 3 participants expressing their appreciation - more than for my previous talks.

Dear Mr Tan Kin Lian
Thank you for the excellent talk. Here is a photo to share:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ckwongb/4934618020/in/set-72157624824484588/
Note: if you have difficulty to see this photo, try right-click and open a new tab.


I was able to update the talk with my FAQ on "exchange traded funds" and also to give an exercise on how to do the calculations. This made the talk more interesting. I encourage members who have attended the talk before to attend again, and get the new information. You can also attend the talk on "Invest for the Long Term".


www.fisca.sg



No comments:

Blog Archive