I have now written about 100 articles on insurance, investment and financial planning in the Ask Mr. Tan section of my website, www.tankinlian.com. You can access this section directly from the "Ask Mr. Tan" button on the top of the right frame of my blog. When you are at the website, you can search for an article easily by entering a keyword, such as "health insurance" in the Search tab to get all articles on this topic.
In the past, I post these articles in my blog but they quickly disappear from the top of my blog after a few days.
By putting them in the TKL website, they can be easily retrieved in the future, using the search function.
I am a regular user of this Search function. When someone ask me a question, it is easy for me to retrieve the article or FAQ using this search and give a link as a reply. But I want to encourage my readers to search for the article on their own, rather than give me the additional burden of making the search.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
10/31 - 11/07
- Is exclusion of liability for injury caused by neg...
- Choice of insurance plan hinges on affordability, ...
- Guilin, China
- Risk of Private Shield
- Amazing Number cards
- Ask Mr. Tan in www.tankinlian.com
- SM Goh & NTU Forum 
- Rechargeable torchlight
- Managing personal risk
- Key tips for a new job entrant
- PDF Centric website - some views
- Buy High, Sell Low
- How much is 1 trillion dollars?
- The myths about entrepreneurs
- Is the auditing of firms and other sectors that ba...
- Call for control on hedge funds
- PDF centric website - TKL website
- Can people afford to retire?
- Inflation, savings and life insurance
- Financial Literacy
- Damage caused by GRC system
- Singapore General Election Portal - the secret on ...
- SM Goh and Term Insurance - 3 letters
- Amazing numbers
- Private shield and employer benefits
- SM Speech to NTU Forum
- ▼ 10/31 - 11/07 (26)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)