Its your money and your responsibility.
Neither the Fed Chief, nor your advisor nor any guru nor blogger nor Jim Cramer.
You are the one who is going to be either going to live in comfortable retirement,
or eating cat food tacos.
Some consumers ask for my advice on whether it is the right time to buy or sell any stock or other investment. This is not a fair question to ask of me. Even if they pay a fee to the adviser, they will not get any good outcome. The investor should do their own homework and take their own punting decision - after all it is their own money.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
10/31 - 11/07
- Is exclusion of liability for injury caused by neg...
- Choice of insurance plan hinges on affordability, ...
- Guilin, China
- Risk of Private Shield
- Amazing Number cards
- Ask Mr. Tan in www.tankinlian.com
- SM Goh & NTU Forum 
- Rechargeable torchlight
- Managing personal risk
- Key tips for a new job entrant
- PDF Centric website - some views
- Buy High, Sell Low
- How much is 1 trillion dollars?
- The myths about entrepreneurs
- Is the auditing of firms and other sectors that ba...
- Call for control on hedge funds
- PDF centric website - TKL website
- Can people afford to retire?
- Inflation, savings and life insurance
- Financial Literacy
- Damage caused by GRC system
- Singapore General Election Portal - the secret on ...
- SM Goh and Term Insurance - 3 letters
- Amazing numbers
- Private shield and employer benefits
- SM Speech to NTU Forum
- ▼ 10/31 - 11/07 (26)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)