Sunday, October 31, 2010
Damage caused by GRC system
My friend made this observation - the PAP MPs were good in the old days. They became different after the GRC system was adopted. Under the GRC system, they do not need to look after the voters, and only need to please one top man. The gulf between the PAP and the people widened over the years since.
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
10/31 - 11/07
- Is exclusion of liability for injury caused by neg...
- Choice of insurance plan hinges on affordability, ...
- Guilin, China
- Risk of Private Shield
- Amazing Number cards
- Ask Mr. Tan in www.tankinlian.com
- SM Goh & NTU Forum 
- Rechargeable torchlight
- Managing personal risk
- Key tips for a new job entrant
- PDF Centric website - some views
- Buy High, Sell Low
- How much is 1 trillion dollars?
- The myths about entrepreneurs
- Is the auditing of firms and other sectors that ba...
- Call for control on hedge funds
- PDF centric website - TKL website
- Can people afford to retire?
- Inflation, savings and life insurance
- Financial Literacy
- Damage caused by GRC system
- Singapore General Election Portal - the secret on ...
- SM Goh and Term Insurance - 3 letters
- Amazing numbers
- Private shield and employer benefits
- SM Speech to NTU Forum
- ▼ 10/31 - 11/07 (26)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)