Dear Mr. Tan,
How do you manage to put up the interesting articles in the General Election Portal? Although I am able to find the same articles by reading all the blog feeds, it is useful to go to your portal as you have made a good summary of the important articles. Saves me the time of reading through so many feeds.
I am fortunate to have the assistance of Gerald. He searches all the feeds every morning and extracts the articles that are relevant to my portal and my blog. He also summarizes the articles for me. It is easy for me to post them in the portal. There is another person (CH) who helps me to manage the portal.
Bookmark this to keep abreast of the issues for the general election:
- ► 2013 (345)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
10/31 - 11/07
- Is exclusion of liability for injury caused by neg...
- Choice of insurance plan hinges on affordability, ...
- Guilin, China
- Risk of Private Shield
- Amazing Number cards
- Ask Mr. Tan in www.tankinlian.com
- SM Goh & NTU Forum 
- Rechargeable torchlight
- Managing personal risk
- Key tips for a new job entrant
- PDF Centric website - some views
- Buy High, Sell Low
- How much is 1 trillion dollars?
- The myths about entrepreneurs
- Is the auditing of firms and other sectors that ba...
- Call for control on hedge funds
- PDF centric website - TKL website
- Can people afford to retire?
- Inflation, savings and life insurance
- Financial Literacy
- Damage caused by GRC system
- Singapore General Election Portal - the secret on ...
- SM Goh and Term Insurance - 3 letters
- Amazing numbers
- Private shield and employer benefits
- SM Speech to NTU Forum
- ▼ 10/31 - 11/07 (26)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)