Sunday, November 07, 2010

Family3

A consumer asked for my views about the Family3 policy. He was approached by an agent and was not sure if this is a good policy to buy.

I advised the consumer to read my FAQ on Family3 in my website, www.tankinlian.com/ask.aspx. (Search for Family3). There are a few FAQs written on this policy.

I also advised the consumer to read my book, Practical Guide on Financial Planning, available at www.tankinlian.com/ishop and to attend the educational talk on financial planning organised by FISCA (www.fisca.sg).

I hope that consumers will spend some time and money to be educated, so that they do not buy the wrong insurance product from an insurance agent who is unable to explain the product to the consumer and cannot be trusted to give the right advice to the consumer, due to the conflict of interest.

Tan Kin Lian

1 comment:

look4kc said...

I got it.

In other words, never engage the services of an insurance agent because they are working for their commission and nothing for my interest.

I think the public should be made aware of this.

Thank you Mr Tan.

Blog Archive