Dear Mr. Tan
Please post my views in your blog
I live in Ang Mo Kio GRC. I am glad that the Reform Party has field a team to contest in this GRC.It gives me the chance to cast my vote as a citizen.
Based on the credentials of the candidates from the PAP and RP, it is clear where the vote should go to. The PAP team is headed by the PM Lee Hsien Loong. The RP team comprised of people that I cannot recognize and, if I remember correctly, include candidates that were borrowed from other parties. How pathetic.
I want to use this opportunity wisely and cast my vote for the future of Singapore.
I spoke to a few friends. I was troubled to learn that Lee Hsien Loong was responsible for the decision to bring the two casinos to Singapore, for raising GST to 7%, for making civil servants lose their medical benefits, for the high HDB prices, for bringing in so many foreigners and allowing the investment banks to bring in the toxic products. I also heard a few comments about his cynical laugh, arrogant attitude and looking down on people.
I have agonized over this difficult matter for the past few days, and have now decided to vote for change.
Ang Mo Kio resident
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
04/24 - 05/01
- Message to MM
- Outing for senior citizens
- Estimate the share of votes of PAP
- Watershed 2011 General Election
- Problems of middle income voters
- PAP Candidate
- Benevolent leader or unwilling candidate?
- General election survey - hot news
- Survey - how will you vote in the key constituenci...
- What the PAP do not want you to know
- How are slaves ruled?
- Speeches at SDP rally
- LKY on TV
- Possible scenarios at this general election
- Pass the message to vote for opposition
- Minimum wage and the economy
- Desperate appeal of the Minister Mentor
- Workers Party at Serangoon Stadium
- PAP Rally at Yio Chu Kang stadium
- Vote for change
- Chicken Little Election Strategy
- Video on Worker's Party Manifesto
- Some wise words from Dr. Goh Keng Swee
- Singapore Desk
- Mr. Brown Bak Chor Mee 2
- SDp candidate - Dr. Ang Yong Guan
- Chen Shao Mao at WP First Rally
- Dr, Lim Hock Siew
- Honesty in leadership
- Tribute to J B Jeyaretnam
- Weakest links in GRCs
- SGEP covers the blogs and media
- Nicole Seah - choose what is right for your cuontr...
- GCT and Tan Jee Say
- Global issues and government actions
- Good turnout at election rallies
- Fooled by HDB flat prices
- HDB Cost
- Avoid investing in unfamiliar products
- I WANT A MORE REPRESENTATIVE PARLIAMENT.
- Walkover in Tanjong Pagar GRC
- SDP candidates
- Bulk e-mails
- Gold Insignia
- Do I renew my maid's contract?
- SIAS and Profitable Plots
- Delisting of Financial One Corp
- Difficulty in sending e-mail
- CSJ's reply to PM Lee's rally speech
- SDP's clear and compelling vision
- A poor track record
- Two personalities and the economic issues
- Donate to the SDP
- Voters - it's five years to your next power point
- NSP Nicole Seah handles the media very well
- Investment alert - spa packages
- Videos for the General Election, 2011
- Manifestos of the Political Parties
- Civil servants and pension scheme
- Buying votes
- Eldershield and Eldershield supplements
- Singapore has lost the high moral ground
- Early payout critical illness policy
- $800 for us, millions for themselves
- Why I will vote for Opposition
- ▼ 04/24 - 05/01 (65)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)