This is the introductory speech made by me at the Media Conference on 7 July 2011.
After the speech, there was an active question and answer session (videos will be posted separately). Later, I went to the Election Department to lodge the application for the Certificate of Eligibility. I am commited to stand for the Presidential Election, if I get the certificate of eligibility.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (310)
- ► 2012 (1270)
07/03 - 07/10
- Media conference - concluding statements
- Voice of a NS man
- Raffles Economic Forum 9 July 2011
- Message from Goh Meng Seng
- President - role and responsibilities
- Video messages of supporters
- TKL Message to Young Singaporeans
- Statement from PMO on PE Campaigning
- Statement from Tan Kin Lian on Guidelines on PE Ca...
- Videos of Tan Kin Lian Media Conference
- Comment on Tan Kin Lian - bv Rex
- Endorsement from Financial Freedom blog
- Presidential Election - views of netizens
- Media conference by Tan Kin Lian - videos
- Introductory speech by Tan Kin Lian at Media Confe...
- Guided by the right values - Ivy Singh
- Media conference - Tan Kin Lian
- Why we need a President - Ivy Singh
- Is there room for respect?
- Certificate of Eligibility for Tan Kin Lian
- Affordable HDB flats
- Split within the PAP?
- Electing a President with limited powers
- Taking risky bets with our reserves
- US ambassador David Adelman
- Election Website
- HDB prices
- Listening to the people
- Why I support Mr Tan Kin Lian - Catherine Kwang
- An encouraging message
- Donate to the TKL for President campagin
- Singaporean in Melbourne
- Winning back public trust after GE
- University education
- Marxist conspiracy - if it happens again
- ▼ 07/03 - 07/10 (35)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)