One option to tackle the congestion on the road is to promote car pooling and taxi sharing. With smart phones and GPS location services, it is now possible to identify people who wish to car pool or share a taxi. For car pooling, the Government should clarify that the collection of a fee to defray the expenses is not considered as operating a taxi service. This will encourage more people to car pool. Do you agree?
- ► 2013 (302)
01/15 - 01/22
- To all readers of my blog
- Law to combat online piracy
- Cost of mobile data
- ST Forum - Develop a complementary system
- ST Online Forum - Encourage car pooling and taxi s...
- Electronic pickpocket
- Are equity linked investments good for consumers?
- Salaries of Ministers
- Encourage travelling by bus
- A positive and negative approach
- SGX and China Sky
- Promote car pooling and taxi sharing
- Today Paper: The priorities for SMRT
- Proposed security measure for ATM withdrawal
- Parking spaces, congestion and taxi service
- A suggestion to enhance security for ATM withdrawa...
- Security of ATM machines
- Investing in a franchise
- How investors lost money on dual currency investme...
- FISCA Website
- Voice mail is not useful
- ▼ 01/15 - 01/22 (21)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)