I have to go to Suntec City to give a talk this afternoon. I decided not to drive there. I search the app "gothere.sg" and was surprised that there is a direct bus that takes 20 mins, excluding walking and waiting time, to my destination. This is more convenient that driving and finding a place to park the car. The app is available at Apple Store for only $0.99. If more people are able to find a convenient way to take a bus, this is possible the best form of transport - better than driving a car or taking the MRT.
- ► 2013 (306)
05/06 - 05/13
- Don't insult Hougang
- Restore the role of engineers
- Rhetoric and culture
- MOH gives a distracting reply on Eldershield
- Facebook c0-founder now lives in Singapore
- Canadian experience in providing a minimum income ...
- Risky systems, dire consequences
- Consumers who deserve to be ripped off
- Charges for writing a standard will
- Big time gamblers
- Singapore can learn from Hainan
- A democratic society based on justice and equality...
- MAS relax rule on some financial products
- Common sense solutions
- Blue Chip Shares and REITS in Singapore - May 2012...
- A country of extremes
- Business lessons form the Godfather
- Progressive Tax Rates
- Remembering the 1987 "Marxist Conspiracy"
- Suggestions to improve Eldershield
- Educational Talks by FISCA
- Poor return from life insurance policy
- Difficult to make an internet banking payment
- Exempt safe, indexed ETFs from new rules
- Integration of immigrants
- Priorities @ Retirement - Photos
- Taking a bus
- How doctors die
- ▼ 05/06 - 05/13 (28)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)