Sunday, August 05, 2012

MyRetirement Policy

Read my analysis of this policy, which is marketed actively by a large local bank. I am quite worried about the feature of this policy, as the yield is poor during most of the duration and is jacked up towards the end, based largely on non-guaranteed bonus which is distributed in an uneven manner.
http://tankinlian.blogspot.sg/2012/07/myretirement-policy.html (my analysis is shown as a comment).

The manner of distribution of the bonus is not transparent to the consumer, and may be changed to the disadvantage of the consumer. I may bring up this matter as a complaint to the Monetary Authority of Singapore.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I you invest regularly $833 per month at 6% a year for 8 years and you can IMMEDIATELY draw down $1100 per month for next 10 years.

Blog Archive