Friday, March 04, 2016

A terrible survey form


I have often been invited to participate in a survey. The survey is usually designed by a "professional" survey company and follows a "terrible" survey format. This format has:

a) Many pages
b) Over 100 detailed questions

I often give up after answering three pages with 30 questions. That is the limit of my tolerance.

Nowadays, I always decline any survey that is designed on this "terrible" format with many pages. If I see the survey organized in "pages", I will always conclude that it will have over 100 detailed questions.

The people who design these surveys live in their ivory tower. They think that the respondents have all the time and the patience to complete a "terrible" survey. They are likely to get incomplete or inaccurate answers after passing the 30th question. People are just too tied and fed up.

Some of the survey companies even engage telemarketers to call my mobile phone. I tell them that my mobile phone is on the "Do Not Call" register and they are breaking the law by calling me.

I will answer a survey if I can see all the questions in 1 page and the number of questions does not exceed 20.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testimony on how i received my programmed blank atm card to withdraw a maximum of $5,000 daily.

I would without reservation recommend working with ATM GENIUS LINKS, My Name is Rodriguez Puyol. Programmed Blank Atm Card is no longer a news or a new trend I've been reluctant in purchasing this blank Atm Card all because of what i heard about it online everything seems too good to be true, But i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got a Programmed Blank Atm Card from ATM GENIUS LINKS & today we both confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I've been able to make a with-drawer of $5,000 daily from the Programmed Atm Card. I'm so excited that ever since i ordered & paid for delivery of the Programmed Atm Card, I didn't get scammed & now i have been able to arrange my life with this Programmed Atm Card, I own a House & a business now kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

Your Satisfaction is there Aim and your working with them will be of a good experience, kindly contact them today for more inquiries and enlightenment via E-mail: atmgeniuslinks@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1-781-656-7138.

Blog Archive