Thursday, November 03, 2016

Covering hospital care at older ages

Dear Mr. Tan
Recently, my friend had a major hospital operation that cost a lot of money. He was nearing 70 years old. What type of insurance policy should I have to protect myself from this event? I am now in my early 50s. As you know, the risk of getting a major illness increases as we get older.
You can watch my video "Have a Balanced Financial Health" . It takes about 20 minutes only.
I had covered the points in this video in a 90 minute talk. So, if you do not wish to spend 90 minutes, you can get the key points from the 20 minute video.

No comments:

Blog Archive