One question affecting the implementation of a minimum wage in Singapore is - should it apply to foreign maids? Here are the views from the participants in the survey. A large majority said that the minimum wage should not apply to foreign maids as their working conditions are vastly different from other workers.
- ► 2018 (165)
03/19 - 03/26
- Display the Sequential Stop No in the bus
- Fascninated with Intelligence Quiz
- Suggesion to improve the public service
- Improve the design of websites
- Strong opposition to like in water price
- Wisdom of the Crowd website
- Should the minimum wage apply to foreign maids?
- Slightly more negative votes on Groupon
- PDPA - an additional harassment
- Not so simple to provide the Estimate of Chargeabl...
- Land Transport Authority should learn from Apple C...
- Opening a work pass account with MOM
- Product analysis - investment and insurance produc...
- How do the Crowd view the ministers?
- Private Shield plan - 5 month delay in settling a ...
- Countdown timer for green man at pedestrian crossi...
- Should MAS set a limit on payment in coins?
- Listen to the Wisdom of the Crowd
- A suggestion to improve the public service
- Make it possible for people to marry younger
- It takes 4 days to make a money transfer electroni...
- Monitoring the occupancy of buses
- Wisdom of the Crowd - results
- Wisdom of the Crowd - results on two issues are av...
- Why are we still using cheques?
- Some thoughts on a rainy day
- I keep an open mind on each issue
- A cure for the Singapore disease
- Was the 2015 general election rigged?
- Provide an "refer to supervisor" clause in each SO...
- A wasteful practice - rejecting a cheque due to a ...
- UberPool is an excellent concept
- New poll - Performance of PM Lee
- A new book - Wisdom of the Crowd Website
- ▼ 03/19 - 03/26 (34)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)