Monday, September 11, 2017

Should reservist training be stopped?



34% of the respondents said that it should be continued to ensure that our reservists remain fit and combat ready. A equal number said that it should be continued for only 5 years.

View the details of all the options here.
http://www.wisdomofthecrowd.sg/chart.aspx?ID=255

A large number of the people voting are probably not reservists and are not personally affected by the disruption to their family and working life by the reservist training.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! I know that after I medically downgraded out of reservist many years ago, both my family as well as my employers were happy. They gave me good bonuses and increments especially when I was able to be around long-term without disruptions of ICT.

Blog Archive