Thursday, December 21, 2017

Not willing to participate in this kind of survey

I have often been approached by government agencies and respectable associations to participate in a survey. The promised that it would take 10 minutes to complete the survey.

I clicked on the link and found that it is a multi-page survey.

I stopped at that point and replied to the respected agency or association:

REPLY:
I refuse to answer any survey that present the questions to me one page at a time.

I want to see the all the questions before I decide to participate in the survey.

If I find that the questions were crafted in an inconsiderate manner, looking for answers to "unreasonable questions", I will also refuse to participate.

I do not believe the statement that it would take me only 10 minutes. I have been cheated often.

No comments:

Blog Archive