Tuesday, July 16, 2019

WOTC - Not able to raise children

Wisdom of the Crowd: 47% of the participants in this survey said that free child care should be provided for parents who are not able to afford to raise their children. The other 53% voted for three other options.

See the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive