Monday, August 19, 2019

WOTC - Who manipulates the value of a currency

Wisdom of the Crowd: 67% of the participants in this survey said that the government manipulates the value of the currency in a country. The remaining 33% said that other parties are responsible.

see the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive