Sunday, September 08, 2019

WOTC - Selecting scholarship winners

Wisdom of the Crowd: 88% of the participants said that the system for awarding scholarship is stacked in favor of the rich and powerful and that children of prominent people have a better chance of being selected. 12% said that select is based on merit and the panel is impartial.

See the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive